Hi David,

Sounds very interesting. Thanks for the info. No one is using a soft core
cpu as there is already the PPC on the ROACH boards. The DDR and QDR have
interfaces to the PPC over the epb/opb bus. This runs at 66MHz and is not
idea to use as part of your data pipeline as it is generally to slow. The
best way is to packetize the data and sent it over either 10Gig or 1Gig
ethernet to a server for storage or further software/GPU processing.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Wesley

Wesley New