Alec,

progdev does not exist on my ROACH2 when booted with soloboot:

/usr/bof # wget http://169.254.241.40/casper_test_2013_Aug_21_1251.bof
Connecting to 169.254.241.40 (169.254.241.40:80)
casper_test_2013_Aug 100%
19131k  0:00:00 ETA
/usr/bof # progdev casper_test_2013_Aug_21_1251.bof
-sh: progdev: not found
/usr/bof #

Do you have any other suggestions?

-Joe Kujawski