Hi Paul

Sorry Andrew, I can't seem to find any of the alternatives you recommended. We're using xlinx 14.3, and our mlib_devel's most recent commit was May of this year.
Thanks again

Your version of Xilinx should be ok. You may want to do a git pull from casper-astro.

Can you compile other designs e.g the tutorials? Is the compile problem specific to the sincos block?

Regards
Andrew