Hi jack

My mistake. You should be able to use the quad core XAUI core underneath the existing 10Ge block.

Cheers

Hi Jack

Do you need 10Ge links or XAUI?

The 10Ge yellow blocks work fine on ROACH2.

One of the outstanding yellow blocks for ROACH2 is the XAUI block. The 10Ge yellow blocks use a quad core XAUI core underneath which takes care of bonding the individual streams together so it will not quite be as easy as using
the innards of the 10Ge block if you want to make a XAUI block.

Cheers
Andrew

Hi all,

I'm considering an application for ROACH2 which would require a load
of point-to-point 10Gb/s connections. Has anyone got XAUI running on
ROACH2 with either of the available mezzanine cards? If not, are there
likely to be any major obstacles to getting this working?

Cheers,