Hi Katty et al,

This is embarrassingly self-serving, but here are some CASPER/FFT
references you might consider using in your thesis:

for CASPER:
Parsons, A.; Backer, D.; Chang, C.; Chapman, D.; Chen, H.; Crescini, P.; de
Jesus, C.; Dick, C.; Droz, P.; MacMahon, D.; Meder, K.; Mock, J.; Nagpal,
V.; Nikolic, B.; Parsa, A.; Richards, B.; Siemion, A.; Wawrzynek, J.;
Werthimer, D.; Wright, M., "PetaOp/Second FPGA Signal Processing for SETI
and Radio Astronomy," Signals, Systems and Computers, 2006. ACSSC '06.
Fortieth Asilomar Conference on , vol., no., pp.2031,2035, Oct. 29
2006-Nov. 1 2006
doi: 10.1109/ACSSC.2006.355123

for the FFT in the CASPER library:
Parsons, A., "The Symmetric Group in Data Permutation, With Applications to
High-Bandwidth Pipelined FFT Architectures," Signal Processing Letters,
IEEE , vol.16, no.6, pp.477,480, June 2009
doi: 10.1109/LSP.2009.2016836

Congratulations on your thesis,
Aaron

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Dan Werthimer <d...@ssl.berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> hi katty,
>
> congratulations on your thesis !
>
> i suggest you contact lincoln greenhill,  cc'ed on this.
> lincoln is an editor of the journal of astronomical instrumentation,
> and is also key casper collaborator and on the casper advisory board.
>
> could you also please put a link to your thesis,
> in the theses section of :
> https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/Papers
>
> thanks.
>
> best wishes,
>
> dan
>

> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:04 AM, katherine viviana cortes urbina <
kattycort...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I finished my master's thesis, this is attached "Wideband digital
spectrometers on the ROACH field programmable gate array"

http://www.worldscientific.com/page/jai/submission-guidelines

--
Aaron Parsons
510-306-4322