Hi Weiwei,

Have you calibrated the MMCM phase using test vectors? The following
repository hosts Python/corr code that may be helpful to you:

https://github.com/sma-wideband/adc_tests
I've recently updated the README, please see the "Calibrating the
data-to-clk" for instructions on how to use the code. I believe this may
correct the bit errors you're seeing. Note: this code assumes that your
bitcode has a snapshot hooked up to your raw ADC output _after_ it's been
converted to signed two's.

Alternatively there is some code out there (I believe written by Jack
Hickish) that adjusts the IODELAYs on each data bit to correct for capture
errors.

Lastly, please keep in mind that this ADC has four interleaved cores each
with their own phase, bias, and gain differences. These may need to be
adjusted as well depending on your application.

Best,

Rurik