Richard,

I've just added all the code you need to compile the x64 ADC on ROACH2
to my repo at https://github.com/jack-h/mlib_devel/

I think (since you seem to already have the adc yellow block for
ROACH1) that you should just be able to cherry pick the last commit --
it should have everything you need. I don't have an ADC to test with,
so beyond making sure the block will compile in a test design I
haven't tested it. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Cheers,
Jack