Hi Rolando,

I don't know too much about the pocket correlator software you're
running, but I expect you can open and plot the .uv data files with
the "plot_corr.py" script, which is a part of the aipy python package
(run with the -h flag to get information about the options) -- see
https://casper.berkeley.edu/astrobaki/index.php/AIPY,
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/aipy/1.1.1 -- others may have other
[better] suggestions, but maybe this is a good way to start poking
your data and seeing if it makes sense. You could also use the plot
script as a template for writing your own .uv reading routines.

Jack