Hi Rolando,
I think that sync period seems OK. Accumulation length is set by the user
typically, but the default is probably fine. The one concern is that number
is > 2^32, so be careful that your sync period register is set up to handle
that case. The software registers are 32 bits wide, so it probably will
overflow. In which case you should reduce accumulation length to make sure
that sync period is < 2^32. When you do that, you'll also want to use the
appropriate value for the accumulation length register, wherever that is in
your design.

Glenn