Hi all,
I'm very newcomer to the CASPER development environment, so I have started
with the Roach2 rev.2 board trying to follow the Tutorial 1.

I'm using Scientific Linux 6.2 (Carbon)/ Matlab 2012a / Xilinx ISE Design
Suite 14.3 and I have some troubles when I start the compilation via
casper_xps.

The license error returned by the System Generator is reported below. Both
ISE and Matlab show not license problems if used separately.

I've also tried to export the XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE env (export
XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE=.Xilinx/Xilinx.lic) but the problem remains.

Could anyone have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best, ag.

ERROR: A license checkout has failed for System Generator for DSP (SysGen).

Please launch Xilinx License Configuration Manager (xlcm) program to make
sure that a valid license exists and it can be found by the program.
In order to set XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE environment variable correctly do the
following.
1. Close the design and exit MATLAB.
2. Set environment variable, XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE, to point to the valid
license file or the license server.
3. Relaunch MATLAB and start System Generator process.