Hi,

Here is some clarification.

To be precise it seems impossible to calibrate the ADC board connected to
ZDOK0. (the other one than Ricardo mentioned). We have a script which tries to
calibrate the 4 cores inside the ADC board considering phase,amplitude and
offsets.

So what we do is essentially the following:
- We take a snapshot of the ADC output when it is still uncalibrated using a 10
MHz sine wave on the input.
- We calculate the gain, offset and phase of the received signal to balance the
cores
- We write the values back to the OGP registers in the ADC.
- We take a second snapshot to check if it worked.

For the ADC connected to ZDOK1 this all seems to go fine and the resulting wave
is a perfect sine wave. When we try to write however to the ADC in ZDOK0 it
does not seem to respond.
The resulting sine wave is still exactly the same and it seems the OGP
registers do not get written.

Furthermore if we switch the actual ADC boards from ZDOK it seems that the
problem stays in ZDOK0.

Parameters we use:
- demux 1:1 mode
- single channel mode