Hi Katty,

We've already spoken about this, but I thought I'd reply to the maillist in
case others with the same problem land here -- I've had this problem once
before, after checking the potential things Dave mentioned, I tried
restarting Matlab and the problem disappeared. Not really a solution, but I
haven't had the issue since.

Jack