Hi all,

        I have implemented a 4 channel 200MHz correlating spectrometer on a
ROACH 1 using the Virtex5 SX95T. Currently, I am trying to get this same design
to compile and run on a LX110T chip instead. I know that the SX95T is much more
DSP intensive and more suitable for this sort of thing. During compilation for
the LX110T I ran into the expected issues with resources and trying to use more
than were available on the LX110T. I was wondering if anyone had any
tips/advice on how to go about this? Has anyone out there run into similar
situations? What knobs should I be able to tweak to get the design to compile
for a LX110T? Is it even possible?

I’d be more than happy to share my mdl (slx) files if needed. :)

Thanks in advance!