Hi,

I got troubles when trying to setup the NFS server on CentOS and
finally I decided to switch to UBUNTU.
I have reported all failures in this wiki page if this can help.

http://wiki.med.ira.inaf.it/nfs:nfs

Cheers,
Andrea

--
Andrea Mattana

I.N.A.F. - Istituto di Radioastronomia
Radiotelescopi di Medicina
Via Fiorentina, 3513 - 40059 Medicina (Bo)
Tel. 051/6965834      Fax. 051/6965810