I think Glenn touched on this in an earlier post but I still have some
questions.
I'm using the ska-sa fork of mlib_devel (last pull probably 1 month ago).

1) Is the output labeling still wrong? i.e. First output claims to be
pol02 and second is pol13.  Is it in fact pol01 then pol23 or am I
missing how the FFT works?

2) If I have 500 Mhz sampled data that is demuxed by two (i.e. two
250Mhz streams interleaved), can I simply connect them up to pol0 and
pol1 and the output of pol02 (pol01?) would be the FFT? I could then
do the same with a second channel on pol2 and pol3.

3) If the above is correct what is the channel ordering?  for example
if I set NFFT to 13 I have 2^12 or 4096 channels.  Does each clock
cycle output in sequential order 0-4096 on each clock cycle the repeat
back to 0?

Cheers,

Ross
--