Hi

Has anyone been able to successfully apply the PREEMPT_RT patch to the BORPH
kernel? (I saw I got quite a lot of patch chunks rejected for kernel 2.6.25,
but have not had a chance to spend more time on it yet.)

Many thanks!

Kevin

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended
copying of the information contained in this message is strictly unauthorized
and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message from your system. Opinions,
conclusions, or other statements in this message that do not relate to the
business of REUTECH Radar Systems, a Division of Reutech Ltd., its subsidiaries
or affiliates, are neither given nor endorsed by REUTECH Radar Systems, a
Division of Reutech (Pty)Ltd.