Hi all,

I have a strange error that arises after a small change to a design:

I have used the sync pulse to reset a counter, that in turn (together with
a comparator coupled to a register) produces a higher frequency pulse for
use in snap blocks i.e. to write the snap block data more frequently than
simply using the sync pulse for synchronizing the data to the FFT windows.

As soon as I do this I get the error in the subject line:
"Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar
values"

This does not happen if I use the sync pulse directly, without the counter.

All the data types are identical after a port update.

Does anyone have this problem with the 2014 July Casper toolflow?

Thanks in advance...

Charles Copley

Cell: +27 (0) 84 430 1160