Hi, Jason,

On Mar 31, 2015, at 11:25 PM, Jason Manley wrote:

> Yes, there is a simulation model included in the Simulink space for that.

Yes, I know there is a simulation model included, but does it work?

It looks like the "qdr_sim_model" passes the "data_in" signal through a Gateway
In block ("sim_data_in") that outputs a 36 bit wide signal.  This 36-bit data
path propagate out of "qdr_sim_model" and then through another Gateway In block
("<BLOCK_NAME>_data_out") that outputs a 72 bit wide signal.

How could that ever work?

> I don't believe we've ever tried co-simulating the underlying VHDL from
> Simulink, if that's what you mean.

No, that's not what I mean.  That would require a bus functional model of the
QDR chip and I don't think that exists in the repository.

Thanks,
Dave