Rick. Carlson, 42 Pinhey St, Ottawa ON, K1Y 1T2
Home 613-728-2074, cell 613-697-2669
From: Dan Werthimer
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 8:35 PM
To: Kuiper, Thomas (3266)
Cc: Casper Lists
Subject: Re: [casper] Skewed data samples

hi tom,

if you are using casper adcs:

all the casper adc boards are AC coupled
(they have baluns and coupling capacitors),
so  even if your input signal has a DC offset, it won't couple
into the ADC.   however, there are slight DC offsets in the ADC,
so there will be a small spike in the DC bin, but probably
not from the signal your are injecting.

best wishes,

dan