Hi,

I'm on the latest commit of ska-sa/mlib-devel and am trying to use the CASPER
DSP -> Correlator -> cross_multiplier green block.

When I compile the design I get the following error:
Error in 'jgowans_fft_4chan/cross_multiplier/pack0_0': Initialization commands
cannot be evaluated.
Caused by:
Undefined function 'cram_init' for input arguments of type 'char'.

Grepping through the repo I would agree that cram_init does not exist. Does
anyone know where it's gone to or what can be done to get this block compiling?

The mask parameters are:
Input steams: 4
Aggregation: 2
In: 18_17
Out: 32_31
(others default)

Regards,
James Gowans
M.Sc Student, University of Cape Town
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published
on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or
obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not
use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not
related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's
individual capacity.