dear vishwa,

there are no SFP+ to RJ45 cables,
but you can purchase SFP+ to SFP+ cables,
and use these cables to connect a Roach2 to
another Roach2, or to a 10Gbit SFP+ switch,
or a 10Gbit SFP+ network interface card in a computer.

these SFP+ cables are made by several dozen vendors.
for short cables (< about 10 meters) copper cables are fine,
but i recommend heavier gauge cables (26 AWG) as they
don't cost much more ($30 instead of $20).

for longer cables (up to 80 km), you can purchase SFP+ fiber transceivers
($28 for 100 meter multimode fiber transceivers,  $150 for 40 km single
mode transceiver).
see for example fiberstore.com

best wishes,

dan