Hi,simon,
I'm meeting the same issue.I failed to compile the mdl which used to be
compiled successfully.
In my opinion,The timing error may be a compile EDK problem.So I want to
Disable the timing error first. I have tried some compilations,I put the "XPS%
xset enable_par_timing_error 0" when the matlab promoting. Well it's a
probability event,one of them show successfully complied but the left ones
still met the timing error.I don't know what exact steps should be done if I
want to Disable the timing error.
The former discussion also give some information about this issue in
casper-mail-list.  Though they did not suggest  Disabling the "Treat timing
closure failure as error"  , It didn't mention how to analysis and settled out
this
issue.(https://www.mail-archive.com/casper%40lists.berkeley.edu/msg03906.html).So
 for two things:
1)How to disable the timing error tips if I make sure I want to?
2)How to analysis this problem?
Thanks for any help!
peter