Danny,

We routinely fill snapshots with 250k ADC samples, then read them out with
the get_snapshot command.

If you are interested I can point you to the R2DBE github design (so you
can see how we use the snapshots) and I can get you some scripts I was
using quite recently in the lab to buffer up 10s to 100s of these snapshots
and compute statistics.

Or did you specifically want to use the QDR?

--Laura