Hello,

My name is Christopher Barnes, and I am a new graduate student at the
University of Michigan.  I've been starting to program a ROACH 2 for
eventual use as a wideband pocket correlator, and I am emailing to ask for
help with this.

I am using a python script to upload .bof files to the ROACH, but once they
arrive they have no contents.  This is because the root file system on the
ROACH has no storage.  I am trying to mount a 64 Gb SD card onto the ROACH
for extra storage in the root filesystem, but the Casper documentation only
gives information on how to boot the ROACH off an SD card.

Any help that anyone can give with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris