Hi,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delayed response.
Yes, the x-axis represent the time and y-axis represents the signed 8 bit
output. The negative bias is due to the nature of the input.

I was trying to use the files in the link you mentioned, but I keep getting
the error shown below. I am using the bof file provided for roach2.

test roach connectivity ... ok
check if requested bof is available ... ok
test roach pingability ... ok
program the requested bof ... ok
estimate clock rate, should be within 1 MHz of expected ... ok
confirm the design has the ADC SPI controller ... ok
confirm the design has the needed scope ... ok
test if calibration finds optimal MMCM phase ... FAIL

FAIL: test if calibration finds optimal MMCM phase
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_adc5g.py", line 107, in test_optimal_solution_found
    self.assertIsNotNone(self._optimal_phase)
AssertionError: unexpectedly None

Ran 8 tests in 7.230s

FAILED (failures=1)

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong or where could be the
problem.

For your information:

System: roach2

ADC :  ASIAA ADC5G ADC