David MacMhaon wrote:

>> I think multicast transmit is easy (just populate the ARP table
>> appropriately).  I think multicast receive is also supported with recent
>> versions of the 10GbE yellow block.  You could probably check the
>> mlib_devel git commit logs for the yellow block code to find clues.

Not sure if the arp table is involved in this - the destination mac is
(should be)
generated algorithmically from the destination multicast IP address, though
the above might be a unusual workaround.

Sending is reasonably straighforward, as there is no control traffic involved.
Reception does require a newer romfs/tcpborphserver where we get the kernel
to issue IGMP requests on the 10Gbe interfaces, so that the traffic arrives
at the particular port.

regards

marc