Hello again,

One other question:
Is there a relation between the taps of the PFB FIR and the number of input
streams to the FFT_Biplex module ?

Size of PFB: (2?)PFBSizeThe number of channels in the PFB (this should also
be the size of the FFT which follows).Total Number of Taps:TotalTapsThe
number of taps in the PFB FIR filter. Each tap uses 2 real multiplier cores
and requires buffering the real and imaginary streams for 2*P**F**B**S**i*
*z**e* samples.Windowing FunctionWindowTypeWhich windowing function to use
(this allows trading passband ripple for steepness of rolloff, etc).Number
of Simultaneous Inputs: (2?)n_inputsThe number of parallel time samples
which are presented to the FFT core each clock. The number of output ports
are set to this same value.

>From the above tab in the blockumentation I see that *number of
simultaneous inputs* is the parallel time samples presented to the fft
core.

Does this mean say, I have a 16384 PFB size, setting the taps as two, this
would give me 2 8192 sample streams, so now, will these 2 8192 sample
streams be the input of the subsequent FFT core ? I.e the number of inputs
must be 1 and the number of input streams must be 2 ?

Kindly clarify !

Mugundhan Vijayaraghavan
Junior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Astrophysics