Hello again,

I have the latest ska-sa mlib devel installed. With this, I'm able to
compile the model file and the bof files are created. There is also a new
file with the format .fpg created. During my previous compilation cycle,
with older mlib-devel, (probably june 2015 version) the .fpg file is not
created. Secondly, if I burn the bof file created with the new mlib-devel
using progdev() function, the roach 1 is not getting programmed. Can
someone guide me as to what am I missing here ? and also, what is the .fpg
file ? what is it used for ?

Thank you,

Mugundhan