Hello Rolando,
        It looks like your katcp and corr (which has the katcp_wrapper) are out
of sync with each other, and therefore incompatible. But I’m not expert in
either :P. I would suggest making sure you have the latest of both sets of
libraries. Here’s link to the wiki page with the relevant info:
https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/Corr <https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/Corr>

Best wishes!
LD