Hello Heystek,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'live' data. Wesley's mail correctly refers
you to tut 3 which will let you plot your spectrum, but that's somewhat
staggered. Having it display on a continuous basis will take a fair amount
more work and will probably require having a 10 GbE connection to a
computer.

For power vs frequency - each channel represents a nominal centre
frequency, so it's just a matter of scaling your X-axis in terms of
fractions of your ADC bandwidth.

Regards,
James