Dear All,

We are considering bare metal 40G/100G switches for some of our projects
that use the ROACH2s. In particular the following models interest us:

1. Edgecore AS7712-32X :
http://www.edge-core.com/productsInfo.php?cls=1&cls2=5&cls3=15&id=1
2. Aurora 720 : http://netbergtw.com/products/aurora-720/

On paper they look excellent. The prices are also very competitive. Does
anyone in this list have any experience with these boxes? Any comments on
technical capabilities of these switches and the level of support from
these vendors would be very useful.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Cheers,
Ramesh