Hello everyone...
I had a NFS server working with the ROACH, but I had to reconfigured the
server from scratch.
When I try to boot the ROACH from flash memory, I get the following errors

find: ./sshd.pid: Stale NFS file handle
find: ./motd: Stale NFS file handle
rm: cannot remove `./sshd.pid': Stale NFS file handle
rm: cannot remove `./motd': Stale NFS file handle
* bootclean: Failure cleaning /var/run.
/etc/rcS.d/S55bootmisc.sh: line 43: /var/run/motd: Stale NFS file handle
/etc/rcS.d/S55bootmisc.sh: line 44: /var/run/motd: Stale NFS file handle
chown: failed to get attributes of `/var/log/dmesg': Stale NFS file handle
chmod: failed to get attributes of `/var/log/dmesg': Stale NFS file handle
touch: cannot touch `/var/log//dmesg.0': Stale NFS file handle
/etc/rcS.d/S55bootmisc.sh: line 50: /var/log/dmesg: Stale NFS file handle
chgrp: cannot access `/var/log/dmesg': Stale NFS file handle
rm: cannot remove `/var/lib/urandom/random-seed': Stale NFS file handle
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
 8 Oct 16:05:40 ntpdate[475]: no servers can be used, exiting

Can this been occurring due to the client still maintains and actively
references to the previous configuration of the server? and if so, How can
I resolve this?
Any idea?
Regards
Claudio Rivera