Hi CASPER,

Myself and Rurik Primiani work for a company in Woburn, MA called Systems &
Technology Research (STR).  STR is a small, agile research company in the
defense sector interested in all kinds of challenging problems.  Rurik and
I work in the Sensors and Signal Processing group, specifically looking at
Advanced Sensor Technology.  Our group needs researchers skilled in FPGA
design <http://www.stresearch.com/fpga-design-engineer.html>.  A
requirement is that you have US Citizenship.

If you are interested, please let me know.  I can tell you more about our
company and the dynamic research environment in which we operate.  In
particular, researchers from the CASPER community could be a great fit, as
they tend to have broad experience in many aspects of FPGA design and
signal processing implementation.

For those of you with US Citizenship considering careers outside of
academia or radio astronomy, take a look at the job req above.  I think
you'll find STR a great alternative career that gives you opportunities to
continue to grow professionally and stretch your technical skill set.

Best of luck to you awesome folks searching the stars.  I miss this
community.  Keep in touch, especially if you head out to the Boston area
any time soon.

--Laura Vertatschitsch