Hello Bela,

I second Andrew's suggestion, but note also that "Error due to multiple
causes" can often mean that somewhere in the design there's a name that
Matlab doesn't like. Avoid using any capital letters or spaces in block
names, and avoid using names that are too long - if the full file-path of
the design contains capital letters, spaces or too many characters (I think
64 is the limit?) then it can fail.

Other Casperites can possibly correct me if I'm wrong on this but this is
the convention that I tend to follow.

Regards,
James