Hi, Jack,

I haven’t used the biplex_core block in a while, but I believe the inputs, pol1
and pol2, are two independent complex input signals. The outputs, out1 and
out2, first output the frequency channels for input pol1, with the low half of
the band being output in bit reversed order on out1 and the high half of the
band being output on out2 in bit reversed order. After outputting the channels
for pol1, out1 and out2 output the channels for pol2 in a similar order.

For a 16 channel fft, I think out1 will have channels: pol1[0 4 2 6 1 5 3 7]
followed by pol2[0 4 2 6 1 5 3 7]. Out2 will have the same output order but 8
(ie N/2) channels higher.  I hope that makes sense, but if not I can make a
better diagram for you tomorrow.

Of course this should be verified with simulation, but I think it’s a good
starting point. BTW, this assumes the inputs are presented in natural tone
order at both inputs with the t=0 samples of pol1 and pol2 being presented at
the respective inputs simultaneously.

Dave