Hello Rolando,

You expect to see a DC bin, i.e. a large value in channel 0, and I have
often seen a large-ish value in bin 1 as well. After that it will drop off.

If you're seeing a peak in something other than 0, there may be something
wrong. Those spikes at the high end of your spectrum look a little bit
fishy to me, though (can someone correct me?) this may depend on which
Nyquist zone you're sampling in.

Regards,
James