Hi Jake,

That's interesting, I don't think I've seen this failure mode before. If
you plug a mini usb connector into the SNAP, you can read debug messages
over this port, using it as an 8N1 115200 baud serial interface. If you
have a xilinx programmer, you could also burn the flash manually with
vivado and the .bin file in the repository, but I don't see why that should
make any difference.

Cheers
Jack