Hi Mark,

I replaced tcpborphserver3 with tcpborphserver3-unmap.

I have programmed the roach2 100 + 400 times ... without problems

We had an old version of tcpborphserver3

Now we have a SARDARA reconfigurable many times ;-) and then permanently
offered to the astronomers at SRT ...

Problem solved

Thanks again!