Hi All,

Thanks to all those who made the trip to China to attend our annual
workshop. I hope you've all have made it safely back home.

I was reminded at the workshop to re-advertise the CASPER developer mail
list. This email list is used to organize monthly developer meetings (to be
chaired by Amish Patel @ SARAO, and held the second Thursday of each month,
at 5:15pm South Africa time) and report on hardware and software under
development, prior to announcement on the main list.
The list will also be used to organise next year's "porting workshop", a
small meeting focusing on supporting new hardware within the CASPER
software ecosystem.

*To join the developer mail list, send a blank email to
casper-dev+subscr...@lists.berkeley.edu
<casper-dev+subscr...@lists.berkeley.edu>*

Cheers