HI Danny,

This is a bit late but I have some algorithms implemented in CASPER tools
(ROACH ROACH2) to contribute:

Digital sideband separation:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1806.04053
https://arxiv.org/abs/1805.06389

RFI mitigation:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1805.06376

Unfortunately they are all from arxiv, but I hope they are useful.

Franco Curotto