Hi Arash,

I know your issue. You need to edit the VCU118 yellow block masking script.
It uses an ES (Engineering Sample). Vivado 2018. 2 has production sample
devices. So edit the script, so that xcvu9p-2L-e-eslflga2104, so remove the
"es" in the script and it will Work. I have done this in the SARAO repo
ska-sa/mlib_devel (devel branch). I am using Ubuntu 16.04LTS, Matlab R2018a
and Vivado 2018.2 for SKARAB. Amish Patel, is currently creating
documentation that will be added to readthedocs.

I suggest you check the SNAP masking script. I know we had the same issue
with SKARAB that uses a virtex 7. The new masking script just required
virtex to start with a small "v" instead of a capital "V" and I wonder if
SNAP kintex is the same - a change made by Xilinx to the system generator
mask. I do remember testing a SNAP model and had no issue, so maybe the fix
is already in my ska-sa mlib_devel repo (devel branch).

The issues that you are seeing are not surprising. We had many issues. At
one point we were using Matlab R2018b, but have decided to use Matlab
R2018a with the latest update to fix bugs. We have gone through a lot of
effort to port from Matlab R2016b and Vivado 2016.2. I suggest you use our
repo as a starting point.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Adam