Hi Arash,

Great work!

I can probably send a SNAP or 2 your way on load if you think that'd be
helpful.
And/or I could probably get you a Red Pitaya?

Also, I'm experimenting with cloud-hosted compile environments and am
close-ish to having something here which might work. Is this something
which would be useful to you, or are you all set up with local environments
/ licenses / etc?

Cheers
Jack