Hi Javier,

The versions and documentation links look correct - don't forget to do the
tweaks that Jack mentioned in the other email thread (read below) after you
have reinstalled.

"With respect to your other errors -- have you followed the "tweaks" for
Ubuntu --
https://casper.ssl.berkeley.edu/wiki/MSSGE_Setup_with_Xilinx_14.2_and_Matlab_2012a#Tweaks_to_be_able_to_compile
"

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za