Hey Luke,

I assume you are working on the ADC for the ZCU111, right? If so, the
mlib-devel repo has a branch with the AXI Lite interface to the MPSoC and Brian
Bradfords forked version of that repo has the beginning workings of adding the
interface to the RFDC yellow block that he and I were working on. I have been
working on it but things have been slow for me. Mostly because I’m learning
hardware and HDL but also I have been doing other architecture work on ALPACA.

So I’d start there. We are close to having it as a yellow block. Perhaps you
can help us finish it out?

Best,

Mitch