Dear all:

Hope that you are well all.
Recently we have an issue about correlation that motivates me to dig
in the X engine block. Found that it might be a bug in the X engine
block.
I compare the current X engine with the one a couple years ago, "mdl"
era. The difference is that there is one more delay in the current X
engine. The older one has no problem. They are here:
Xengine -> auto_tap, baseline_tap1, baseline_tap2, ... baseline_tapn
-> dual_pol_cmac->cmac2, cmac3, cmac4-> cmult -> latency -> change
"convert latency" from 1 to 0.