Hi Heystek,

Unfortunately not - I have had this in the past as well IIRC, some of the
more modern Linux distributions will give you something like "en0s1" or the
like. Matlab is stuck in the past, looking for eth0.

It's easy enough to change the name, but bear in mind that you may have
some funnies elsewhere that you will need to change as well (e.g. if you
have /etc/network/interfaces - you'll need to update that too).

Regards,
james