From: Heystek Grobler [mailto:heystekgrob...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 September 2020 11:37
To: 'Siddharth Savyasachi Malu' via casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [casper] Weird python problem

Good day everyone.

I have encountered a weird problem. I have a python script that makes use of
pylab. When importinf pylab, I get this error:

PyUnicodeUCS4_FromString

I have tried to use import matplotlib.pyplot as plt and I get the same error. I
have googled it, but nothing seems to help.

I am using python 2.7

Thanks for the help.

Heystek
casper+unsubscr...@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:casper+unsubscr...@lists.berkeley.edu>.
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/35AD58DC-408B-45C5-BE42-07D0FA3BB440%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/35AD58DC-408B-45C5-BE42-07D0FA3BB440%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.