Hi Indrajit,

I think your best bet is probably the Xilinx FIR compiler -- see
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/fir_compiler/v7_2/pg149-fir-compiler.pdf,
especially the "Interleaved Data Channel Filters section. I'm not sure if
that will do what you want, but glancing at the documentation it looks
promising.

As Andrea mentions, there is a TDM PFB/FIR in a repository from long ago,
but I don't think it made it into the main CASPER repo, and I don't think
it will do a generic filter like you want without some hacking.

Cheers
Jack