Hi Wael,

I currently have other issues with pkt_sock, but I have multiple instances
working with the standard socket version of hashpipe (an older version) so
maybe I can help. It's possible that I may run into the same issue with
pkt_sock later on though.

I don't think I've had this particular issue, and if I have it's been a
while since. And I might need a few more details to possibly be helpful,
but if I understand your question, ideally, the 2 net threads should not be
competing for resources. Is it possible that you are running the threads on
the same cores? So for example, when I run multiple instances, each thread
of each instance runs on it's own core. None of them run on the same core.
And you're probably aware of this, but in the hashpipe command, you would
set the core with the '-c' option followed by the number. So 'hashpipe -p
... -c 0 net thread -c 1 processing thread ...'. And those numbers should
ideally be different for all of your threads. At least that's how I'm doing
things.

Hopefully that helps. If not, I might need a little more detail.

Mark Ruzindana