hi neil,

there's a quad 16 Gsps 4 bit ADC FMC board developed by CFA/Smithsonian
that connects to a VCU128 FPGA board that might be useful for your work.
the analog bandwidth of the ADC doesn't get up to 30 GHz, so you'd have to
mix down your band before digitizing.
you could break your 20 GHz band up into three pieces of 6.6 GHz each
(using analog mixers and filters), and use three of the four ADC's on the
board,
or break it up into four pieces of 5 GHz each and use all four ADC's.

another, less expensive solution is to break your 20 GHz band up into eight
pieces of 2.4 GHz each,  (and loosing a bit of the 20 GHz),
then you could use a ZCU208 octal 5 Gsps 14 bit ADC/FPGA board.

best wishes,

dan